The global hyperscale computing market size reached USD 149.07 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 27.4%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing penetration of internet of things (IoT) devices and rising adoption of bid data technology are some key factors driving global hyperscale computing market revenue growth. Increasing demand for data management, need for storage, and rapid retrieval due to ongoing IoT trend across various industries, verticals, and sectors are driving urgent need for and deployment of hyperscale computing.
In addition, the study on the Hyperscale Computing market for the forecast period, 2020 – 2027 quantifies the share occupied by the prominent players of the industry and enlightens the business owners from the fast-growing investment pockets and competitive landscape. Furthermore, the industry is classified into various segments with a detailed assessment of each and every aspect such as gross margin, profits, import and export status and others. All vital statistics are presented with the help of charts, tables and graphic images, which can be easily incorporated into any business presentation.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share due to steady growth in the number of data centers, presence of large number of hybrid cloud service providers, and increasing adoption of high performance computing solutions among large and small organizations for boosting operational efficiency and increasing business productivity in countries in the region.
- Some major players in the global market include Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Google LLC, Apple Inc., International Machine Business Corporation (IBM), Dell Technologies Inc., Celestica Inc., Intel Corporation, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- In May 2021, Dell Technologies Inc. announced partnership with Equinix Inc. to expand access to Dell Technologies APEX through Equinix International Business Exchange data center. Through this partnership, Dell-managed infrastructure will be integrated with Platform Equinix and this will enable organizations to meet storage requirements while subscribing to APEX Data Storage Services at an Equinix location.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hyperscale-computing-market
- Category : SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Hyperscale Computing Market