Here are all the details which will help you to claim and Record Employee Retention Credit in QuickBooks, you’ll have to set up your employees with the payment types in the program. We have mentioned all the details below, follow all these steps:
- Click on the Payroll menu.
- Go to the Employee tab, select the employee tab if you’d like to add paid leave.
- In that section, How much do I pay an employee section? So, select the edit icon to add more payment types.
- Under the CARES Act section, You’ll have to select the pay types that apply to you: CARES Act Regular and CARES Act Overtime.
- If applicable, You’ll have to select and enter any Employer Paid Health Insurance Premium amount to be tracked on each check.
Contact Us: https://www.accountwizy.com/contact-us/
- Category : Legal Service