Allan Marshall & Associates Inc. is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee firm with locations in Alberta and throughout the Maritime provinces. Licensed by the Federal Government of Canada to administer bankruptcies, Consumer Proposals, receiverships, and other insolvency services, the caring team at Allan Marshall & Associates has the knowledge and experience to assess your situation and offer the best advice for your particular need, whether you are a first-time bankrupt or simply struggling to make ends meet.
- Category : Professional Services
- Section Name - Insolvency Services
- Item 1: Personal bankruptcy - Bankruptcy is a legal process designed for the honest, unfortunate debtor. It is designed to assist an individual out of debt so that they may have a fresh financial start. When you file for or declare personal bankruptcy, you are voluntarily entering into a legal process that provides you with immediate protection against any further action by your creditors.
- Item 2: Consumer Proposals - A Consumer Proposal is a formal offer to creditors to settle outstanding debts. If you are having difficulties making your monthly payments, falling behind or getting overwhelmed by your debts; you are not alone. Just like you, thousands of individuals throughout the Maritimes have sought the protection and help of a consumer proposal.
- Item 3: Credit counselling - Credit counselling is the best way to provide education on proper money management. This includes budgeting, proper use of credit and debit, and also repayment of debt. We can help you develop a monthly budget and assist you with following your budget to reduce your debt.