Adderall 12.5 MG Tablet: This combination medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants. It can help increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity, and control behavior problems. It may also help you to organize your tasks and improve listening skills.
What is Adderall and how is it used?
- Adderall is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of hyperactivity and for impulse control.
- Adderall may be used alone or with other medications.
- Adderall is a central nervous system stimulant.
- It is not known if Adderall is safe and effective in children younger than 3 years of age.
What are the possible side effects of Adderall?
Adderall may cause serious side effects including:
- chest pain,
- trouble breathing,
- new behavioral problems,
- feeling cold,
- unexplained wounds,
- skin color changes to fingers or toes,
- seizures (convulsion),
- muscle twitches (tics),
- vision changes,
- Category : Health & Beauty Items
- Condition : New